FASHION RELIEF DUBLIN HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO 26 & 27 SEPTEMBER
All tickets remain valid.
TV presenter Lorraine Keane and Oxfam Ireland are bringing FASHION RELIEF back to Galway and Dublin in 2020 - and this year, Fashion Relief is bigger and better than ever!
You can bag a bargain from your favourite brand, boutique, designer or celeb and the best bit is you’ll be raising vital funds for communities impacted by war and climate change.
why support Fashion relief
Fashion Relief has shone a light on the suffering of millions of children, women and men across the world who face hunger and starvation due to a catastrophic combination of conflict, disasters and extreme weather. Funds raised will be used to support Oxfam’s work worldwide – including families tackling the climate crisis in East Africa, Rohingya refugees in Cox’s Bazar and the millions of people who are desperately trying to survive in Yemen and Syria.
The communities Oxfam Ireland work with are directly and adversely impacted by a climate crisis they did little to create - a crisis they have limited resources to prepare for and defend against. Increased flooding, droughts and storms are destroying lives, homes, jobs, livestock and crops. Climate change is now a major contributor to the displacement of people globally.
Through Fashion Relief and our network of shops, we’re proud to be a solution to ‘throwaway fashion’, encouraging people to donate pre-loved items and reduce the amount of clothes that end up in landfill and shop second-hand to give pre-loved clothes a longer life. We also work with retailers, encouraging them to donate their end of line or excess stock to us instead of sending it to landfill – a more sustainable solution for people and planet!
FASHION RELIEF will mobilise people to donate and shop to ensure maximum impact for communities in need.
All profits will support Oxfam's work in some of the world's poorest countries.
Together, we can beat hunger and poverty for good.
donate or volunteer in style
We need volunteers to help make our Fashion Relief events in Dublin and Galway the best they can be! Will you join us?
Is your wardrobe bursting at the seams? Fancy being the talk of your social circle? If so, round up your friends and get involved in this year’s biggest celebrity fashion fundraising event.
How to get involved
- Tell everyone on Facebook – host a coffee morning and ask your friends to donate an item for the public Fashion Relief sale.
- Organise a workplace donation and we’ll give you all the support you need.
- Bag up any pre-loved or brand-new high-quality clothes, accessories or handbags you no longer want – just make sure they’re ready for the sale rail.
- Arrange delivery to Oxfam Ireland, 2nd Floor Portview House, Thorncastle Street, Ringsend, Dublin 4, or call us and we’ll come collect your donations.
- Volunteer yourself and/or friends to stock and staff your own stall at the event.
get the team on board
Boost workplace morale by becoming an Oxfam Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) partner. It’s easy – simply organise a workplace clothes drive and we’ll give you:
- Branded bins and collection on a date that suits you
- Posters for your office
- Video and email content to share with employees
- Two free Fashion Relief tickets
- The chance for your team to volunteer on the day
As a Fashion Relief CSR partner:
- Your company name will be featured in promotions and press releases
- You’ll be mentioned in blog posts and our newsletter
- Your logo will appear on screens at all three events
- Your company will feature in influencer Instagram posts
- You’ll see your logo on Fashion Relief flyers at each event
We’d also love if you promoted your involvement online or on social media!
Sincere thank you to all the incredible supporters, sponsors, volunteers, boutiques, designers and companies who have donated their time, talent, new and pre-loved items and fantastic raffle prizes.